CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Salt Lake, Conditioning, and TRY-OUTS!!!

This week for the first three days I went up to Salt Lake to watch my cool bro play in a basketball tournie. He did good his team got second place. It was fun to stay with my cousins. I also went to the Salt Lake Real game. They won 2-1. It was such a good game. I was cheering and screaming the whole time. It was awesome. Then when I came home I had conditioning for the high school team. It was brutal. Very hard core. I am glad I have been training hard for it or else I would have literally died. My favorite thing we did was run stairs, even though my legs are sore now. I have try-outs in three days!!! I am so nervous!!! People keep saying that I will make the team, but I am so nervous I will probably totally mess up. I hope not. I will blog again after try-outs. Also, school starts in 10 days! :( not excited. I would like to thank all the people that are giving me all the nice comments. thanks. GO DESERT HILLS THUNDER!!

2 comments:

brock said...

good luck!

Shell said...

Stop stressing about try-outs. Just work hard and everything will work out! Your blog is awesome and I think you're lucky to get to go to the Real game again!