CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Soccer, Soccer, HOT!!

I had a two day training camp these past couple of days, to get ready for Colorado. They were pretty hard. We had two practices a day for 1 and 1/2 each. The first session had about 45 minutes of conditioning, then we did some skills which was ok. The first session wasn't very hot, just around 87, which is ok to deal with. The second session was very hot, around 102, which killed us. It was very hot. To make it hotter, we were playing on turf, which is like fire. But it was way fun to play soccer all day. I feel more prepared to go to Colorado now. It is going to take us 10-11 hours to get there. :(. I hate driving, but I think it will be worth it once I get there. There is going to be college scouts there!!! I can't wait. I am going with one of my close friends. I am so excited. 4 more days until departure, time to rest up!!!

2 comments:

Bearonabike said...

Good Luck in Colorado!! Protect that Goal. nothing gets through not even the grasshoppers....right?

Kortnie Hansen said...

Keep up the good work. Your Amazing tell everyone Hi for me.
good Luck in Colorado. Lets get together soon.