CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Welcome to the High School Soccer Team!!!!

Well, it has been one very challenging week, but through all my hard work I made it on the Desert Hills Soccer Team!!! I am so excited!! The coach only took 27 out of 32 people. I tried my hardest at the try-outs, and I guess I did good enough. Our first game is next Friday already!!! The two a day practices killed me, I am still very sore. Also getting up at 5:30 in the morning made me get even more tired, but I am so excited I don't even care!!! We are going to go out to dinner to celebrate tonight. I am so excited, but still nervous on how my team is going to do. Also school starts on Monday!!! I got my schedule, and I have pretty good classes except, I wanted my uncle as my teacher, because I heard he is a fun teacher, So I called the school and they are going to see what they can do about it. It is going to be a perfect year. The 4 best things about school this year. 1. The High school Soccer Team 2. Student Council. 3. Making the best choir in my school. 4. All my friends and teachers. I am so excited for all these things, but I am also going to be very busy. I am taking two honors classes so I will probably have a lot of home work. I better find time for all these extra things I am doing. I am so excited!!!
And Real Salt Lake are in first place!!!

2 comments:

Kortnie Hansen said...

Wow. you have a lot going on. I'm so excited that you made the soccer team you will be amazing. Are you on student Council. You are going to have so much fun. We should get together before school or after because it's going to be crazy. Congratulations.

Shell said...

I am so proud of you for making the team, you deserve. Now just keep working hard and good things will happen. Have a fun year on the soccer team!