CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Carlsbad!


I just got back from Carlsbad, California. It was a great vacation. We stayed at a place called the surf motel. It was way fun. The beach was great! There was a lot of people there, but it still worked out. My favorite thing to do was go boogie boarding. It was awesome. The waves were pretty big, just what I like. It wasn't as good as Hawaii, but a beach is a beach. On the third day the water was very cold, but I didn't care I still got in. We got a bunch of cool pics with our sweet new camera. I can't wait to go back there again. Yesterday I went out and biked the triathlon trail. It kicked my butt! Going up the hill I thought I was going to die. I was riding someone lse's mountain bike, with thick, thick tires, but it was ok. After that I wanted to see if I could run, I could only run about a mile. Then we went and swam after. It was a fun day, but I am sore today. Now all my cuzins are here and we are having a blast. It has been a busy, busy summer. Still to come: Soccer two-a-days for two days in a row, Colorado for a soccer tournie for 1 week, conditioning for 1 week, and then what I have been waiting for all summer-soccer try-outs.

2 comments:

brock said...

cool blog but mines better

Shell said...

you are awesome for doing the ride with me, I probably wouldn't have done it without you. Tryouts are coming up so keep working hard!