CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pikes Peak Tournament!!!!

It was a great week up in Colorado Springs. My team took 2nd place!!! There were a lot of hard teams but over all we did good. The first game we lost 1-0, not a good way to start off. The second game we tied 1-1. Better than last game. The third game we had to win to make it to the finals, we won 3-2, tough game and a lot of stress. So we were in the finals, the end of the second half, tied 0-0, and it started pooring rain and gusting wind. Of course the wind was in the other teams favor blowing every shot they took my way. I saved a bunch of shots, but in the end they ended up getting two lucky shots on us. So we lost 2-0. We got second place, and a sweet medal. I am excited for how we did, and glad we did so good. I was glad I went but more glad to come home. The day I got back I went to the new batman movie. It was GREAT. It was a definite see. If you haven't seen it yet, go see it now!!! The joker was a great character, but very scary!!! Cool make-up. I am going to continue training for conditioning in a week. Can't wait.

4 comments:

Shell said...

That sounds like fun! Maybe next year you can win it. I agree, Batman was a must see. Keep working hard, tryouts are coming up fast.

Bearonabike said...

Cool medal and nice save at the goalie!! I was so scared at Batman that I spilled my popcorn!! j/k

brock said...

yo brit i could of made 7000 saves in pikes peak jk hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah u r a cool sister brock

meri said...

Thanks for taking care of Wolf and Fez again. You are so sweet to always be willing to help us. You are going to rock in soccer tryouts. I want to come watch if they'll let us, and you'll let us. Have fun in Salt Lake this week. We've gotta go wakeboarding when you get back. I'll get the board ready. Mer