CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Soccer Camp!!!

Soccer camp was so fun! I played 10 games, had a conditioning session, and had 3 goalie trainings all in 4 days!!! I am very sore, but recovering quick. It was fun to be with all my friends. We had so much fun. The very first day I jammed my thumb really bad. We thought it was broken that day so I was out for half a game. I wanted to keep playing so I told everyone that it was fine. It killed when ever I stopped a shot, but it was worth it. I think I impressed my coach, and I think I will make the JV team, but I don't know for sure. It is good to have that over with, but I can't wait until next year to go back. I made a bunch of new friends, and had fun with my old ones. It made me a lot better, and I can't wait for try-outs. Tomorrow I leave for vacation, or as I am going to call it-recovery time-. Camp was fun, but a lot of soccer-just what I like!!!

2 comments:

Kortnie Hansen said...

That sound so much fun. we should get together some time but i'm going to be gone a lot. i hope you had fun at soccer camp. you are amazing.

brock said...

peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!