CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Soccer Season Begins!

I had three soccer games this week, against Snow Canyon, Pine View, and Carbon. The one against Snow Canyon was not very good. It was the very first game of our season. We lost 3-0. It doesn't count because they are a 4A school, and Desert Hills is a 3A. The one against Pine View was the same. The one against Carbon was the fun one. I scored in the first 10 minutes of the game. It was awesome. Then we scored 3 more goals in the first half. The second half I didn't get to play much, but we scored one more goal. Carbon got a penalty shot, so that made the score 4-1. It was our first home game, and I am glad we won. The next game is on Thursday, and then I have a game on my birthday, Sept. 9. I am so excited! I am going to be 15! I also am going to get my driving permit! I can't wait! School is going ok. I have lots of homework this year, and not as much time. I am having to stay up later, and really use my time wisely. I am having fun though. Pics of soccer games are yet to come!

2 comments:

Shell said...

your games were fun to watch, even when you lose. I can't wait until the next one! Go Thunder!

meri said...

Britt--you are playing awesome. I'll see you at your game tomorrow. What do you want for your birthday? I can't believe your mom is letting you drive already. Will you tend for us on Saturday for a few hours? Talk to ya later, Meri