CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Unstoppable Thunder!!!

Desert Hills thunder is unstoppable in every sport. We are kicking butt!!! The first football game was on Friday and we won 36 to 3. Cross Country, Tennis, and most important soccer, is winning everything. I had a soccer game today and I scored 2 goals. We ended up winning 7-0 it was way fun. My grandpa took a bunch of cool pics. My game was way up in Cedar, so we had another long bus drive, but it was worth it. Varsity won too. They only won 2-0 though. We have three games this week, so lots of soccer. I can't wait. I think our JV team is really good. School is going good. Student Council is way fun. We have this camera thing now, so the whole school can see us. Scaaaary! I have a bunch of friends in my classes too. I just hate the beginning of the school year because you take tons of pre-assessments. I hate tests. Only 171 days left. haha. It has been a good school year so far, hopefully it continues.

2 comments:

Shell said...

You're game was awesome! your goals were incredible, I think you could have even made 2 more! You'll have fun playing this week. I will be at all of your games.

Bearonabike said...

Nice job scoring those goals. Dont worry you will get your Varsity playing time soon!!