CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Weekly Update!

The last two days I have spent my time in Cedar City watching my unstoppable bro play basketball in the summer games. They did good. They got third. It was fun to watch his team, they are really good. My job was to take pics, I think I did a pretty good job. My training is going good, I go to camp next week so I am taking it kind of easy this week, so I can be all ready to play my heart out. I am feeling a lot of different emotions about SUU camp, happy, scared, anxious, nervous, and excited. I will just be glad to get it over with. I have been going to soccer 2 days a week, and I am doing great. My soccer skillz have gotten a ton better. I am still hoping to make the high school team. Can' t wait for try-outs, and SUU camp!!! I am doing great!

2 comments:

brock said...

thanx for coming to my games i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meri said...

Britt-So sorry to hear about your thumb. Doesn't sound like it's slowing you down at all though. Your mom says you're doing awesome at camp, and kicking some serious butt. Keep it up. We miss you, can't wait to see you tonight. and Saturday for sure. Cali is gonna rock!