CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kung Fu Panda and Maid Of Honor!




I am continuing my "hard core" training. I have gone spinning two more times, and ran two more times. I am feeling good. Yesterday I went and saw "KUNG FU PANDA" starring the voice of Jack Black. He is my favorite actor besides Zac Efron. Jack Black was so funny in "School of Rock" and "Nacho Libre" that the only reason I went to go and see this movie was because of him. A couple of days ago I also went and saw "Maid of Honor" It was an ok show, but it was a total chick flick. I would recommend both of those movies. Soccer try outs are getting closer and closer by the minute. I start soccer again this week! I am so excited to try out my new cleats and gloves. I am training harder and harder to make that high school team. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Bearonabike said...

Keep up the good training routine. That is awesome and you will get so much faster and feel tons better. Wakeboarding should be a piece of cake for you this year...If we ever go.
I cant wait to see those movies.

meri said...

Britt, you are doing awesome. Thanks for feeding Wolf and Fez. I will pay you next time I see you. I didn't have my purse today. We need to go boating next week, even if brock and Ab are gone. That just means more time for you and your mom to get out on the wake board. I'm going to try to be at swimming on Tuesday morning, if you're going to be around. Maybe we can hit the spin class after. Talk to you later. Like your picture!!