CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Spinning and Quick Swim!

I went to a spinning class today and it just about killed me. It was really hard. Why do they squeeze you into a tiny little room with no air!? It was so stuffy and sweaty in there, I probably sweat more in there then I have in my whole lifetime. The lady said we were climbing hills today. About half way through the class I thought, Hills!!!??!?!?!?!? We are climbing freaking mountains!!!! I was dying, I need to go more often so I can get better. The lady also went 15 minutes after the class was supposed to be over, so it was a 75 minute class! I am never going to her class again-just kidding. After that I went and swam!!! As if I wasn't tired enough?!!?!?!? I just had a short amount of time so I only swam 1,000 yards, but still after a spinning class that seems like 10,000 yards. I feel pretty good now. I feel like I got my workout in for the day! I need to get more in shape, if a spinning class made me that tired! I am going to go more often so I can get better, not for a while though. I'm glad I continued my "hard core" training.

2 comments:

brock said...

fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brock said...

that sounds hard