CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Boating-Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!



We took the boat out to Sand Hollow Reservoir yesterday. The water was really really cold, but it was still fun to knee board and wake board. The boat was great, running very smoothly. I hope that the next time we go the water is at least 70 degrees. I finally got up on the knee board, and i went out of the wake. I had such a great time, especially because all my cousins were with me. My grandpa spent $5,000 just on the sound system, but they were awesome! Gas wasn't cheap either, we put $100 to fill just 1/4 of the tank!!! It is $400 to fill the tank!!! I can't believe it. I am excited to go again, but I hope it is about 10 degrees warmer!.

1 comments:

brock said...

ya it was pretty cold but i think the springs in colorado when we went with dad/but crack.i think g pa should get a 2 more tubes. brock