CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

New at Blogging

Well, this is my first time ever blogging. I am new at this, so I hope this works. Today is the first day of summer, no more school!! I am so excited!!! I always get so bored in summer, that is why I created this blog. This summer I plan on playing a lot of soccer! I play Goalie. Soccer is so fun. I am going to soccer camp, playing on a team, and going to just play soccer with my family. I love soccer so much!!! I hope I can play soccer my whole life. Today my cuzins are here. We did so much fun stuff we played catch phrase, we played basketball, and of course we played soccer! I love my my cuzins. Well I am going to try and post this now!

1 comments:

brock said...

that was good for your first one.

brock