CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"Hard Core" Training for Soccer Tryouts!

Woke up at 6:30 today to go and run. I ran 3 miles, and did an ab workout. I going to start training really hard so I can make the high school soccer team. Tryouts are August 4-7. I still have a long time, but I really need to make the team. I am hoping for making varsity, but JV would be great too. I am going to continue training with my current team, and I hope that will make me better too. I am nervous for tryouts, but I have a long way to go until they come. I am going to push myself to my limits. I still have SUU camp to worry about! Lots of soccer coming up, I can't wait!!! :) I also got some sweet new goalie gloves and cleats!

2 comments:

brock said...

cool that would be awesome if u make the team keep traning hard,


brock

Cheryl said...

I hope you make the team too....but that means your mom will make me go to some of your games....J/K! You guys are awesome!