CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Welcome to the High School Basketball Team!!!

I made the basketball team! It was a lot of hard work. I played 12 and a half hours of basketball this week, and I am exhausted! The freshman team is the sophomore team also, so I am going to have 36 games this season. For my first time playing basketball, I am not that bad. Thanks to my bro, I know how to play post pretty good. We have learned 3 inbound plays, 3 different defenses, 2 press breakers, and 2 offensive plays. It is a lot to cram into my brain, but I think I got it. We are going to get some sweet matching new shoes, that only weigh 12.4 ounces. We are also getting sweats, jerseys, T-shirt, jackets, practice shirt, and practice shorts. It is going to be awesome, unlike soccer all we got was a t-shirt. Our first game is in 9 days! I am very nervous, but we are playing carbon. When we played carbon in soccer we beat them like 4-0, so I have a good feeling about it. School is getting really tough, I have a lot more tests. I have an A- in my uncles class, if that tells you anything. ha ha. It is mid term next week, and so that is good news. I know all the countries and capitals in the middle east, so that is cool. I hope we do good in basketball this year, but I just don't know yet, so we will see.

4 comments:

Shell said...

Just have fun in basketball, it will be great. I can't wait to see some games! Good luck. You better keep your grades up though!

meri said...

Britt, you are way too busy. don't you know teenagers are supposed to be lazy slobs that suck at school? Good job making the team, too bad me and your mom can't come scrimmage with your team, that would rock!!! sorry you were sick, the movie was pretty good. keep me updated on your basket ball game schedule, we'll come cheer you on. mer

brock said...

good job ur are awesome i will be able to school u any time

Kortnie Hansen said...

Congrats. On the basketball team. Sounds like your going to be very busy good like.