CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Basketball Game!!!

We went to price and played carbon, but we lost. We were playing sophomores, and they were a lot bigger than us. The trip was fun, we got to Carbon at midnight, and stayed at a pretty nice hotel. We practiced in the morning, and then went to go to the game. Our uniforms are awesome!!! We also got two new t-shirts, one black and one white. Anyway, we played our game, and I scored a few points, but we lost. Then we watched two more games, and drove home. We got home at 3 in the morning, and then we had to go to school the next day. I was really tired, but we had a short week of school because of thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was way fun. We went over to my grandmas, and ate a lot of food. It was fun. I also saw the best movie in the world, Twilight! It was the best movie of the year! Edward was a hottie! haha. It was the best movie in the world! I loved it. I want to see it again, but no one in my family wants to go again. I will probably go with my friends. It has been a fun week. This week I have a game in Virgin Valley. It will be a good game, because it is my coach's old team. He is hoping and hoping that we beat his old team! I hope so too! I will keep you updated! This is what I will be shooting on Wednesday, Swish!

0 comments: