CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

October!

Well, everything is going ok. I am still playing A LOT of soccer. I only have one game and one practice left! We only lost to Dixie 1-0 it was a really close game. Now I am thinking about trying out for basketball. I am not very good, but at least if I made the team it would give me something to do. Everyone on the soccer team is trying out too. It is going to be fun if I make it. Also we are having softball practices already, starting in two weeks! I can't believe it has already started. I am excited. Tuesday night I have a choir concert. It is going to be fun. I don't like choir as much as I did last year, but it is still an easy class to get an A in. I probably did 2-3 hours of homework this weekend. It seemed like that was all I did!!! At least in two weeks we have fall break, but I have to go with Dufus (long Story). I will blog after that. No pics sorry.

3 comments:

Shell said...

Your choir concert was great! You guys sounded good even if the music was crappy. I bet you play your best ever in your game-you'l score for sure. Good Luck!

brock said...

hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

meri said...

why was i not invited to your concert???? you can play any sport, try out for all of them. It will be fun.