CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday!

I am now 15 years old! I got a lot of good stuff for my birthday. I got 2 pairs of awesome shoes, as you can see in the pic. I also got some skirts, and itunes gift cards. The day of my birthday I had a soccer game against the best team, Dixie. We lost, but my family brought a sign and some brownies. It was way cool. I kept the sign, because it was so awesome. Thanks to all the people that made that sign, and gave me such sweet birthday. We also went out to dinner, to samuri 21. It was way good, but it would have been better, with Wario as our chef. haha. I am going to get my permit sometime this week, and I can't wait. I had a great birthday! On Friday, we had a game against Canyon View. It was an awesome game. We won by one point. I scored on a penalty kick, winning the game for us. It was so fun! Thanks to my cool gramps for the pics. I love them. I feel like I am a star player whenever I see one. It was a great week! This is a pic of after our win against Canyon View.

3 comments:

Shell said...

You are a star soccer player! I bet your team plays even better this week. You hope you'll get your permit, you have to pass the test first:)

Bearonabike said...

Clear the streets, Brit is driving!!

Kortnie Hansen said...

I can't believe you got your permit. I still need to go get my. congratulations on the goal thats way cool you scored the winning poing. Your amazing soccer playeer.
i guess i will see you at the little girls game